Friday, May 2, 2014

Aphorisms, Couplets, and Epigrams




 

                                Hi Everyone!  I have decided to add one more new twist into my blog.  The beauty of writing a blog is that it is completely dependent on the intellectual style of its author.  I was inspired by F Scott Fitzgerald's ability to write both meaningfully and elegantly prose.  I now want to add in my own thoughts, poetry, and ideas regarding life in this blog. 

 

                                Do not get me wrong the blog will still center on China related topics; however, I think it is time to start experimenting with different writing styles as well!

 

                                This will be even more fun I feel and make writing this even more interesting I think.

 

Best,

 

E.K.

 

                                格言,对句,和警句

 

                                大家好!现在决定想再改变我的博客风格。写博客的优点是它完全根据作者的知识和风格。 我佩服斯考特菲茨杰拉德的才能写根据都有意义和优雅的事情。我目前想也加自己的想法,诗歌,和概念关于我的生活。

 

                                请不要你们不了解我的意思啊。理所当然我写的主题跟中国还有关系不过我以为现在我得试一试不同的写作风格呀!

 

我个人思考现在写它越来越好玩和更有趣的!

 

最好,

 

E.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment