Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Busy Days: I Shall Blog Again.... When....




                                Last week I took several new work opportunities in an effort to increase my salary over the next couple of months before I go traveling this summer.  I am also currently using most of my free time studying Chinese, reading, and writing which has had the cumulative effect of taking time away from writing my blog. 

 

                                The two essays I am writing are actually quite different in nature; one is about American Democracy and the other is a reaction to reading several works by Nietzsche.  In an effort to save time I will tell you that nothing too unbelievable has happened to me in the last couple of days; however, I did have a student stand up in the middle of a class period and tell me in front of everyone how much the class liked me which was a little awkward to take! haha

 

I hope everyone is doing well.

 

Best,

E.K.

 

                           上个星期我接受几个新的兼职因为暑假之前我想提高工资了。我最近有空的话喜欢学习中文,看书,和写文章。因为空有限的我不能花很多时发出日记在博客上。

 

                                我写文章的主题和内容就是完全不同的。第一文章的主题是美国民主然后另外的文章主题根据尼采写的哲学。因为我最近很忙我只告诉大家目前一切都不错啊。不过我今天有一个学生在上课讨论的时候站起来向大家说我们都喜爱你ERIK! 其实我听到这样的话的时候我每次有点儿尴尬呀!哈哈

 

我希望大家都有身体健康!

 

最好,

 

Erik

1 comment:

  1. haha your students are very astute, I must say...

    ReplyDelete